Sutter Delta Medical Center provides pediatric services to patients who range from newborn through age 17 on our fourth floor pediatric wing. The department team includes specially trained nurses and pediatric physicians.
Our hospital provides 24/7 pediatric coverage for inpatients admitted to the hospital and management of premature infants in the Level II neonatal intensive care unit.
We also provide outpatient rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy overseen by California Children Services Paneled therapists.
Treatments and Procedures Are Available For:
- Acute life-threatening event (ALTE)
- Allergic reactions
- Febrile seizures
- Hyperbilirubinemia (jaundice)
- Mild respiratory distress
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- TNA (tonsil and adenoidectomy)
- Urinary tract infection