Sometimes injury or illness can take away the ability to move about freely without pain or restriction.
At Sutter Delta Medical Center, our orthopedic surgeons use the most advanced surgical equipment and techniques to help patients become agile and mobile again.
Our Radiology Department provides a complete spectrum of state-of-the-art imaging services and image-guided interventional procedures to diagnose disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
We are proud to provide a comprehensive orthopedics program at Sutter Delta, to keep you or your loved one from having to travel outside the community to receive care.
Some of the Orthopedic Surgical Options We Provide Include:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Anterior approach hip replacement (a less invasive type of hip replacement)
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and hip
- Carpal Tunnel release
- Emergency orthopedics
- General orthopedics
- Hemiarthroplasty (partial hip replacement)
- Joint replacement surgery for the shoulder, hip and knee
- Open reduction internal fixation for the elbow, femur, humerus, tibia and fibula
- Removal of implants
- Sports medicine surgery, with the goal of maximizing performance and minimizing recovery time
- Trigger finger release (treatment of a condition that causes pain in the tendons of the fingers)
The hana® Table
Sutter Delta Is Proud to Offer Orthopedic Procedures Using the hana® Table.
The hana Table may look like a piece of exercise machinery, but this specialized table allows doctors to manipulate the patient’s hips, knees and legs to avoid extensive muscle tissue damage while better exposing the joint.
The hana Table helps minimize trauma to muscles and tissue during surgery, while allowing for X-ray imaging during the surgery for precise implant placement. Other benefits may include less bleeding, less postoperative pain and smaller scars for improved cosmetics.
Get the Help You Need
To find an orthopedic surgeon, please call
or visit our website:
The Doctor For You