Sutter Delta has two fully equipped endoscopic suites with the most advanced minimally invasive technology available, along with highly trained gastroenterologists and surgeons, right here in East Contra Costa County.
Procedures performed include:
- Colorectal surgery
- Liver resection
- Small and large bowel procedures
- Stomach, esophageal, pancreatic, duodenal and other digestive system procedures
Minimally invasive procedures are also available, including:
- Endoscopic stenting
- Endoscopic treatment of hemorrhoids
- Laser treatment of GI bleeding
- Ultrasound liver biopsy
- Upper GI endoscopy
We also treat the following conditions:
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Cirrhosis and alcohol
- Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- GI bleeding
- Hepatitis B and C
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Reflux disease/
For more information, please call 800-4-SUTTER.
HALO Radiofrequency Ablation System
HALO ablation technology uses heat to eliminate diseased tissue known as Barrett’s esophagus in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).