The following are a variety of resources to help you and your daughter cope with her rapid changes. Most likely, you will be able to handle the majority of the problems that may come up, but there may be some that require outside help. Use the links below to search health topics and health education classes that can give you and your daughter the support you need.
Great Information for "Changes" Women
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Type 1 (Juvenile) Diabetes
- Asthma in Children
- Asthma in Teens & Adults
- Depression in Childhood and Adolescence
- Growth and Development: Ages 11-14
- Growth and Development: Ages 15-18
- Healthy Weight
- Teen Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- What immunizations are recommended?
- Your First Menstrual Period
- How to Practice Safe Sex
- Which Method of Birth Control Should I use?
- What is a Pap Test?
- Who Should Get the HPV Vaccine?
- Overview of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Health Information Library
Link to the Health Information Library search page below. There, you can search on a broad range of health topics specific to your interests and concerns.
Knowledge is power. Find out more about your health by using our interactive tools.
- Is TransFat in Your Diet?
- Target Heart Rate Calculator
- Calorie Burn Rate Calculator
- How does smoking affect your life span?