Sutter Delta Medical Center is a nationally ranked acute care facility and proudly serves the cities of Antioch, Brentwood, Byron, Discovery Bay, Knightsen, Oakley and Pittsburg. Sutter Delta has been serving these East Contra Costa County cities for 40 years.
Investing in the most advanced technology, and recruiting top-notch physicians, Sutter Delta’s 145-bed facility has built an array of outstanding inpatient and outpatient services.
- Equipped with nationally-ranked 24-hour Level II Emergency Department
- State-of the art Women’s Health Center and Level II Intensive Care Nursery (NICU)
- Advanced Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Dedicated Pediatric Unit with 24/7 specialized pediatric coverage
- A multi-million dollar Cardiovascular Interventional Laboratory (Part of County Award Winning STEMI program)
- Nationally accredited Advanced Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Center (CT Scans, MRI, Ultrasounds, and much more)
- Minimally invasive Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Services
- Pain Management and Endoscopic Labs
Sutter Delta Medical Center is part of the Sutter Health Network, connecting to medical experts across Northern California. In the East Bay, Sutter Delta and Sutter Health affiliates Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Eden Medical Center and Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation provide seamless, comprehensive care throughout our region.
In 2013, Sutter Delta Medical Center developed implementation strategy to address the significant health needs identified in the 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA).
Sutter Delta Medical Center 2013 Implementation Strategy (MS Word doc)
If you are having trouble accessing this document, please contact Leah Soos, Community Benefit Assistant, at soosL@sutterhealth.org or 916-286-6784.
Get Adobe Reader